Activities throughout the Month:
- December 4th–5th children ages 2 and up are decorating Gingerbread Houses. Parents are welcome to come and join in on the fun. Please feel free to donate a bag of candy (no peanuts please) which will be used to decorate the houses. Class days are: 4th—Donnell/McNeil and Ekpene/Osborne and 5th—Ewing/Wilson, Hairston and Jones (see teacher for details).
- December 10th—11th Playful Pottery will be visiting. Looking for a way to capture your child’s hand or footprint? Consider purchasing a beautifully painted holiday keepsake. Samples and sign-up sheet are located at the office.
- December 13th Parents Night Out (6pm—8pm) is being offered to parents with children ages 1—12. $5 fee per child includes dinner and entertainment. Sign up at the office—limited space is available.
- December 17-19 Parents can sign-up to bring a goodie or two for the staff. You will find the sign-up sheet by the office. You know we love our food so a big thanks in advance:)
- December 17th—Storyteller Brandon visits from the Benjamin Library.
- December 18th—Snowball Day. Wear your mittens or gloves because we are going to play in the snow.
- December 20th—Holiday Performance and Refreshments. Children 2 and up will celebrate the season with songs and refreshments. Performance times are: Jones—3:00, Donnell/McNeil 3:30, Ekpene/Osborne 4:00, and Ewing 4:30. All are invited to join in on the fun.